Out of the Box Ideas
We're here to help libraries who subscribe to Good Reading to promote their print and online resources.
Here are some 'out of the box' ideas to help you get your members using your resources.
- Feature a ‘database of the month’ on your webpage each month
- Run a tutorial on ‘finding your next great read’ using gr online
- Update your blog each month to let members know when the new issue of gr is online
- Put a flyer on the print magazine to say ‘This is also available online!’
- Create a landing page for your online resources, explaining what the resource is and how to use it
- Use gr to help your library book clubs choose their lists
- Use the posters we’ve provided to make a display of gr recommended books in your library
- Get active on Facebook! Create an account and advertise your events. Let your fans know when the new gr goes online
- Link to your online databases from your e-newsletter. We can provide copy, such as reviews. Just ask us!
- Get your library involved in Throw the Book at MS. Ask us how we can help
- Print a list of all the gr romance articles for Library Lovers’ Day.
Why not drop us a line? We're keen to help you and we've got more ideas to share.
Not a current subscriber, or you'd like to try Good Reading Online?
Ask us for a FREE TRIAL today!