GR in the Library
Hundreds of libraries around Australia and New Zealand have Good Reading available for borrowing and online access.
The print issue is used extensively by library staff and it’s also very popular with library members.
The online version of Good Reading is a great complement to the print magazine and provides many additional benefits including:
- A browse-able and readable online replica of the printed magazine
- Access to the full archive of past issues dating back to 2001
- A powerful keyword search for instant access to thousands of independent reviews and articles
- Hyperlinks to further information
- A fun recreational online resource
- An online tool which will get members excited about ALL your existing online resources
- Unlimited access both in-library or from home via the internet
We at Good Reading are a professional and dedicated bunch. If your library subscribes to either the print or online issues of the magazine, we’re here to help.
We’ll provide prizes for competitions, give you templates for promotional material, promote your events and help you come up with innovative ideas to help get your members using your printed and online resources.
Considering Good Reading for your library? Click here to see if your library already has access to Good Reading Magazine online or click here to request a free trial of Good Reading Online. Contact us and we’ll send you some samples of the magazine and provide you with information about a free online trial.
Already a subscriber to the print issue? Then why not trial our unique online version FOR FREE? Contact us to find out more.
Already subscribe to Good Reading in print and online? Contact us to find out how we can help promote your resources.
Read what other librarians have to say about Good Reading.
It is a pleasure to support your magazine and promote it to our customers as it is such an invaluable resource, and assists me greatly when recommending books to my customers.
gr reader & librarian
I am enjoying the online version. I find it really useful as I can read info about the authors and their books and immediately search online through online bookstores and my local library catalogue to reserve a copy.