Drop Dead, Mad Dog Fred - Jonathan Harlen
If you're Sam Tucker, you saddle up your trusty kangaroo and ride out after him.
The trouble is, Fred Tucker isn't too bright. He thinks a stagecoach is a person who teaches acting. He thinks highway robbery is when you steal a road.
Can Sam pull her dad out of trouble, and rescue the family wombat farm at the same time?
This story contains two giant desert pythons, two crocdorpions and a talking dingo.
Other Cool Books
- 999 Tadpoles Find a New Home - Ken Kimura
- Alice-Miranda in New York - Jacqueline Harvey
- Angel Arias - Marianne de Pierres
- Bear and the Wildcat - Kazumi Yumoto
- Burn Bright - Marianne de Pierres
- Duck - Janet Holmes
- Garden of the Purple Dragon - Carole Wilkinson
- Grim and Grimmer - Ian Irvine
- How to Train Your Dragon - Cressida Cowell
- Hunting for Dragons - Bruce Whatley
- Ishmael and The Hoops of Steel - Michael Bauer
- Mamang - Kim Scott and Iris Woods
- Mr Badger and the Big Surprise - Leigh Hobbs
- Nanny Piggins And The Rival Ringmaster - R. A. Spratt
- Operation Eiffel Tower - Elen Caldecott
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
- POD - Stephen Wallenfels
- Ruby Redfort: Look into my eyes - Lauren Child
- Stresshead - Allayne Webster
- The Invention of Hugo cabret - Brian Selznick
- The Little Refugee - Anh Do
- The Secret of the Swords - Frances Watts
- We Can Be Heroes - Catherine Bruton
- Wonderstruck - Brian Selznick